The British Society for the Study of Vulval Diseases has established a small grant scheme aimed to encourage healthcare staff to undertake investigative research. This small grant scheme is particularly aimed to support research that is judged as likely to lead to:
• Publication in peer-reviewed journals
• Tangible improvement in vulval disease diagnosis and treatment
The BSSVD includes promotion of excellence in medical research in its goals invites members to submit a proposal for a research project. Funding may be provided up to £10,000.
Deadline for submission is 31st March annually.
Terms and conditions of BSSVD Research Award
• The project must aim to improve the understanding and/or treatment of vulval diseases.
• Application forms can be downloaded from the Society’s website:
• One entry per member is permitted per round.
• Applicants must be members of the BSSVD
• A clear statement of rationale and approach is required
• Applicants are required to address the following questions in their submission:
- Why should we give you the award?
- What have you achieved so far?
- What might you plan in the future?
- What support will your institution give you?
A progress report of the research must be sent to the BSSVD Research Lead six-monthly during the lifetime of the award as well as a final report. Failure to provide a report when asked will preclude future support for this project and other schemes run by the Society.
The recipient of a BSSVD Research Award will not be eligible to apply for a second award under this scheme during the same round.
The scientific and/or medical data derived from the work supported by the Grant should be presented at one of the Society’s meetings within 2–3 years of the award. Such data should also be published in peer-reviewed journals. Any publications or related presentations at meetings by the recipient emanating in part or whole from the Society’s support should be duly acknowledged and copies sent to the BSSVD Research Lead.
If you want to place an order at the canadian pharmacy platform, you just need to find the right product, add it to the cart, fill in all the necessary fields and pick up the products. Payment is made upon receipt or immediately on the website. It depends on the buyer's preferences. After paying for the purchase, you can pick up the necessary drugs at the pharmacy's representative office in your city. There is more information on the website biotech-health.com.
Applications are reviewed by the BSSVD Council once yearly. Applicants will be advised of a decision as soon as practicable after the deadline dates.
Submissions should be received electronically by the BSSVD Research Lead Dr Rosalind Simpson.
• The Application Process may be downloaded here: BSSVD-Research-Awards-process-2021
• The application Form may be downloaded here: BSSVD-Research-Award-Application-form_2021