IT Representative on the British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease Council
This Society is a registered charity that seeks to advance the treatment and understanding of diseases of the vulva.
The objectives of the Society
• The relief of suffering for patients with vulval diseases
• The promotion of research into the cause and management of vulval diseases
• The practice, art and science of understanding, diagnosing and managing vulval diseases
The Council of the Society wishes to recruit a Council member who has IT skills.
The appointee’s duties will include:
• To keep the BSSVD website content updated and clinical relevant working with the website manager EMU Events.
• To develop a social media role providing regular updates via Twitter and other new platforms.
• To share relevant expertise, experience and material where appropriate to enable interactive activity of the website.
• To monitor and document website activity.
• Attendance at one or two council meetings a year and one scientific meeting a year.
• Participation in council teleconferences.
Term of duty is for four years. Council will look favourably on applicants demonstrating strong IT/ website awareness.
The IT representative will have Council meeting travel expenses paid by the BSSVD.